It’s Your Party For Everyone Else
It’s the first “official” podcast of Put A Ring On It and in this podcast, we’re talking about why your wedding is “your party for everyone else”. We unpack just what that means and show you five areas that you can really ensure your guests have an amazing time at your wedding.
What we talked about:
- It’s absolutely your wedding, but at the end of the day you only make up 1-2% (or less) of your guest list. The decisions you make should be focused on the 100% of your guest list.
- When else will all of your friends and family be together under one roof again for a joyful reason?
- Your wedding should not be about outdoing anyone or doing something because of pressure to do it.
- Every decision you make during the planning process should be based around this overall theme of creating an amazing experience for your guests.
- 5 tips to make your wedding day amazing for your guests (and you!)