Contracts With Your Wedding Vendors
Ok, guys. This episode might not seem like a “hoot”, but we promise it’s FULL of helpful info when it comes to signing on the dotted line. We talk about the purpose of vendor contracts, what to look for, how to negotiate and what to do if things just don’t work out.
What we talked about:
Disclaimer: We are NOT lawyers and this episode is meant to help guide you based on our own experiences. It does not constitute or serve in place of specific legal advice and does not create any attorney-client relationship. The law changes very rapidly, differs from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and is subject to interpretation by the courts. Legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, and this episode should not be used as a substitute for the advice of competent legal counsel.
- Purpose of contracts
- Who you should have contracts with
- What type of contract is ideal
- Why you should ALWAYS read your contracts
- Who should sign your contract
- What items are negotiable and how to negotiate
- Red Flags when dealing with vendor contracts
- Tips on what to do when you just don’t agree