Season Three Q&A
Holy moly, it’s the end of Season Three and we’ve got another AWESOME Q&A episode coming your way! Thank you to everyone who sent in your questions and for bringing such killer questions to the table. We also have a fun announcement and give the launch date for SEASON FOUR!
What we talked about:
- What to do if you’re not having a sit-down dinner
- What to do if your partner does/doesn’t want a wedding when you don’t/do
- Whether RSVPs can be mailed or digital and who to send “Thank You” notes to
- Fun ideas for multi-cultural wedding ceremonies
- How far is “too far” of a distance between your ceremony and reception venues
- What to do if you’re worried that your ceremony is going to be too “cheesy”
- Seating charts and fake cakes- oh my!
- When toasts should be given
- Dan’s only real “regret” from his wedding