Wedding Myths: Busted
In today’s episode, we talk through some common wedding myths and bust them WIDE open. We talk about guest lists, personalities, attire, budget and more.
What we talked about:
- How the “average cost” of a wedding should affect you
- The pressure of your wedding day being the BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE
- Having friends provide help
- The concept of “It’s Your Day”
- Will 30% of your guest list decline your invitation?
- The perfect number of people to have in your wedding party
- As a bride, must you wear white?
- A common misconception on DJs
- Who you should and shouldn’t invite to your wedding (and EXACTLY what to say to those that you’re not able to extend an invitation to)
- What to do if you don’t have (or don’t WANT to have) that wedding “glow”?