Hindsight is 20/20
We firmly believe you should do whatever makes sense to YOU for your wedding. But there is always something we can learn from those who’ve gone before us. In this episode, we share common regrets couples have after their wedding is said and done. We share things they’d do differently and how you can use these regrets to plan a killer wedding.
p.s. DAN IS BACK!
We talked about:
- How fast a wedding day actually flies by
- How much time to give yourself before going on your honeymoon
- The #1 most common regret amongst most couples
- Regrets with regard to photography
- What couples wished they did more of on the wedding day
- How a lot of couples will feel pressured into doing something or settle for something they didn’t want
- An important thing to remember when opting have a friend or family member help you with something
- Support us on Patreon
- Pabridalshow.com <– Join us on March 8, 2020!
- Episode 32: Top 15 Wedding Regrets
- Episode 70: First Look Photos
- Episode 77: How To Set Boundaries While Planning Your Wedding with Berlyn Martin
- Episode 38: Four Fundamentals to Hosting a Great Event
- Episode 66: Ten Things Your Guests Won’t Care About
- DPNAK Weddings / Danielle’s Insta
- Daniel Moyer Photography / Dan’s Insta